Total Pageviews

Friday, September 9, 2011

Dawn "Axis Annie" Davis

This is a revision for a fellow reader, and hopefully friend:

 We all know Dawn (formerly Anne Boleyn) "Axis Annie" Davis, and how its made sure that she, her "former man" Joey "Henry VIII" DiGirolamo, and his nephew Gene get tons of face time on BCT22--Republican Party TV. You see, during this time, there was also Dave Fiedler, who was the other mouthpiece for BCTV, and headed up all the concert events for TD Bank Ampitheater. The main person that was behind all of this was (and still is) Ralph Douglass, who ran the TV production behind the scenes. Douglas has long led the Bensalem Cable Advisory Board, being appointed to this position over and over again by the mayor.


Now we have Ms."Axis Annie" Davis, becoming not only the Talent Coordinator/Host, but she is also the Community and Public Affairs Manager for what is now "THE COMMUNITY AFFAIRS DEPARTMENT", for now named BENSALEM COMMUNITY AFFAIRS. In other words, she now has all of Dave Fiedler's jobs COMBINED! How did this ever happen you ask? Well, according to research, and reliable sources, after the 2010 budget meeting in which it was made known that we were $6.5 million in the hole, (You know, the very issue the Republicans DON'T want being discussed, especially at council meetings, so they will use someone within the BDO (SHENZI), to make sure it stays quiet!!), the township all of a sudden "laid off" six people, and guess what?? Dave Fiedler was one of them!!!!

You see, their story on Dave, was that he "retired", when in all actuality, he was "let go' one year before retirement, and it was done in a rather unprofessional, and possibly illegal fashion. He has said so himself, after over eight months of silence, and it if you want, can see his statement here:
Contrary to the township's spin I did not leave voluntarily. I was let go (laid off) in mid-December after 9 years of dedicated service and given a few hours to pack my office and vacate the premises. What hurt more than the lost income was being denied an opportunity to usher the amphitheater through its 10th Anniversary season. Obviously I do harbor resentment toward the township administration. In early November I told the administrative director I was planning to retire at the end of 2011 at age 65, but for some unknown reason it was determined retaining me one additional year did not fit with their finances. I have been silent on this subject, but after six months it's reasonable to set the record straight.
Axis Annie, and Henry VIII, however parted ways, so this position and title were given to her, for "services rendered". As for Ralph Douglass, there is NO mention of him within the Community Affairs Department, but he's still on the Bensalem township School Board.

According to what I have learned, if you are going to let people go/lay off people during a financial situation, one goes from the "bottom up" in a corporation/ employment structure. Otherwise, does not go terminating people in the manner in which the township did. Aside from the obvious shadiness of the whole matter, especially with Fiedler's "release", others suffered over this as well, including Rosalie Flemke, the Domestic Violence Services Coordinator, which goes to show where everyone's priorities truly are. This is NO joke, but a sad reality. Our township council members OK's this travesty of a budget, gladly signed off on ALL of this, and allowed many innocent people to suffer. Just wondering in all of this...............................



WAS IT WORTH IT??

2 comments:

  1. Wendy,
    You have the right your opinions, but I do not appreciate you bringing me into your political dispute.
    First, "Now we have a new person named Deron Miller..." as you wrote, is an inaccurate statement. I have been working for Bensalem Township as a full-time employee for over 5 years. Prior to that I volunteered there for two years while in college. I had to work extremely hard to get into the position I'm currently in, and resent the fact that you allude otherwise.
    Secondly, Ralph Douglass was never an employee of Bensalem Township. He was a volunteer, who graciously donated his time long before I began working here. He remains on the Cable Advisory Board although his main focus now is the School Board.
    Third, the Community Affairs Department is now in its 10th year.
    Lastly, I worked under Dave , now I work under Dawn, and should she ever leave I will work under whomever is brought in. I do my job and I do it well.
    Before you go writing an article like this, it is suggested that you do some research and get the facts correct. I'd appreciate you leaving me out of your political agenda and slandering remarks in the future. I treat all people, no matter their political affiliation with respect, and I expect you to do the same for me.
    Deron Miller

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deron:
    First of all, I welcome you here, and I greatly appreciate you contacting me, and giving me the facts on yourself. I want to clear some things up with you and the rest of my viewers, so that NO ill will is formed here.
    Let make it perfectly clear to you, that there was NO slander involved nor intended, and that I am NOT bringing you into ANY political dispute, and if that occurred, I do apologize. I have NOTHING against you, nor would I ever intentionally hurt you in any way. My issue is with this sinful government,and making sure it is straightened out.
    Just so you are aware, I do very careful research, but am ALWAYS open to other points of view, and hearing the other person out. My statement concerning you being "new" was factual, in that I have never heard of you before, and that is all. I am glad to know that you have been a township employee for the length of time you have stated, as I never knew of you until recently.
    As for Mr. Douglass, I have heard differently, but if you have info otherwise, I am more than willing to accept it.
    I hope that this clears things up, and you also know that I treat ALL people with respect no matter that their political affiliation as well.
    Thank You
    Jael

    ReplyDelete