Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 19, 2013

THE TOLERANCE HYPOCRISY

This was written by a friend of mine, who is a Pastor, and knows a great deal on this subject. He points out things within the liberal elite, and the LGBT community exposing them for the hypocrites they truly are. Also along with this, is an article written by someone who really hits the nail on the head with this issue.
I saw on TV that A&E has taken issue with the "Duck Commander" Phil Robertson for basically saying what the New Testament says (I Corinthians 6:9). I did not hear everything he said, but did hear him paraphrase I Cor. 6:9. 

Peculiar thing about this, as always seems the case when a Christian says what the New Testament said, is the wrath and anger gets directed at the messenger. A&E's issue is not with Phil Robertson, it is with the Word of God, and therefore, with God himself. I don't see A&E suits admitting they're anti-christs (small "a" I John 2:18) who hate the word of God. Much easier to direct one's anger at a person, than to admit one is at odds with God himself.

I'm just hoping the brothers stick to their guns and walk since A&E suspended Phil from the show. They don't need the money, hoping they stick by their dad and tell A&E to go fly a kite.
. The real issue in all of this is that the liberal elite as well as the LGBT community are NOT concerned about the rights of others, but only for themselves. They trash the rights of others, especially Christians to promote their agenda, and it’s one of hatred and bigotry. It’s believe and say what WE want you to or else. I don’t know about anyone else, but this sure sounds like bullying to me.  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment