Total Pageviews

Monday, April 7, 2014

CURTAIN PARTED


I’m sure you all remember the scene out of the “Wizard of Oz”, when Toto goes poking near a curtained area, and opens it and a man with a machine is behind it. Startled, the old man keeps saying “Don’t look behind the curtain!”, but it’s too late. The Wizard has been exposed for the fraud he truly is, and has to admit it. Well, I hate to say it to both His Majesty, and Sherriff Lobo, but I’m drawing the curtain back on you two, and it involves this past Saturday’s “Child Safety Day”. You see, there are things you need to know concerning this, things that Sherriff Lobo does NOT want everyone to know, but you need to.

Now before the naysayers come on here or elsewhere and do the bidding of Sherriff Lobo and attempt to bash me, let me state that this is a very valuable program, one that EVERY state needs to protect children. I also wanted to be accurate before I went and praised Lobo for actually coming up with an original idea. Of course, I discovered what I knew all along: there is not only not an original thought in Sherriff Lobo’s body, but also that he can’t even think his way even out of a paper bag!!

My issue is that according to this quote by Lobo, “Bensalem is all about thinking outside the box when looking for way to protect the community,” One would think that he invented this, when In reality, I found out he was years behind. You see, I did a great deal of research, and found that this type of ID for children has been going on for OVER A DECADE!! I also learned that the Freemason/Masons are some of the biggest proponents of this program, and have been doing this, FOR FREE, since 1990!! Now if this is thinking outside the box, then I hate to see what copy-catting is like. Don’t believe me?? Here are some links below for you to look at and decide for yourself.






LOOKS LIKE THE CURTAIN IS WIDE OPEN, AND EVERYONE SEES YOU LOBO!!

No comments:

Post a Comment