Total Pageviews

Thursday, June 26, 2014

FOR MR. ANONYMOUS...

 DON'T KNOW WHO YOU ARE, AND WHY YOU THOUGHT YOU'D SUCCEED IN INTIMIDATNG ME, BUT IT WON'T WORK!! YOU SAY YOU'RE PLANNING ON EXPOSING LOBO, BUT YOU DON'T SAY HOW, WHEN OR WHERE, SO I AM CALLING YOU OUT AS A LIAR AND A BS ARTIST.
EITHER LOBO OR DEPUTY PERKINS PUT YOU UP TO THIS, IN AN ATTEMPT TO GET ME TO TAKE THE VIDEO OF HIS SIN DOWN, BUT IT'S NOT GOING TO WORK!! I WILL NOT BE INTIMIDATED, NOR WILL I BE DECEIVED INTO SILENCE.
 

BETTER LUCK NEXT TIME LOBO!!!

5 comments:

  1. Get alive you crazy psychopath...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get a life too...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ROTFLOL!! Guess I am making your master uncomfortable aren't I??? Thanks but I have a life. As a matter of fact, I have eternal life in Jesus Christ. What about you???

      Delete
  3. Why is your profile picture that of a suicide victim that unfortunately died 6 years ago???

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should know why. t's in honor of her family who believes that she DIDN'T commit suicide, and they want answers!! Why.....
    DOES IT MAKE YOU AND YOUR MASTER "UNCOMFORTABLE"??

    ReplyDelete