Total Pageviews

Saturday, September 20, 2014

LT. ED “PARKING LOT” KISSELBACK THE 3RD


Over the weekend, I was given some very interesting information concerning a certain Lieutenant within the BTPD. A Lieutenant with a member of council for a father, and thinks he can get away with anything and everything. This information was very serious, and I had to share with all of you. Read below and see for yourself.

 For 3 of the last 5 weekends Lt. Ed Kisselback and his family have left his personal Blue Ford Expedition in visitor parking next to the handicap spots at headquarters while they take his township vehicle (His township car is also an Expedition.) on weekend trips out of the area. While he is not parking specifically in the handicapped area, it is still an area for visitors ONLY, and thus a restricted area.

Why can't he drive his own vehicle? Here is proof of what I am saying below:
 

 When I read this I wasn’t surprised, especially since I’ve encountered him before. I find it very typical of the man, which shows his arrogance. He seems to think that because he is a council man's son, he can do things like this. He also claims to be a Christian as well, but this sets a very poor testimony.  

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment