Total Pageviews

Friday, December 12, 2014

REAL APOLOGY NEEDED

 Today, I read the response (HA HA!) that you the Bucks County Courier Times made to the many comments and letters to you concerning the editorial cartoon in Sunday’s paper, and had to say something. Not only did I laugh at your statement, but I was rather appalled over the fact that you left out an apology, but incensed! Not only did you fail to give an apology, but you had the nerve to minimize this, by putting a trite disclaimer, and saying how you supposedly support law enforcement!! PLEASE!!
Now those that REALLY know me know that I support ALL HONORABLE first responders. I have made my disagreements with certain individuals within the Bensalem Police Department very well known, and will continue to do so. However, in light of what occurred in Ferguson, and this disrespectful editorial cartoon, I have to say you have not only crossed the line with publishing it, but thrown up on it! There are GENUINE, HONORABLE police officers and first responders who do their jobs, and put their lives on the line every day for your safety and freedom, and you go and print this?? I am now wondering in the immortal words of Dr. Phil, “What were you thinking?”
HOW ABOUT AN ACTUAL APOLOGY FOR ONCE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment