Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 16, 2015

WHAT A LAUGH!!!

Morning Gang!! I know I don't post much, and it's NOT because I have no 'source', but I am proving that I have  life.  This morning, someone sent me something from Twitter, (I was able to confirm this, as I have my own twitter, so there is nothing false about it.), and it was so absolutely hysterical, I had to share with all of you. Here it is below:

Apparently, a certain  BTPD Sargent Andy Aninsman now thinks he's the advocate for all those who are being bullied. GET REAL!! This man has a whole lot of room to talk, especially with all the lovely skeletons in his closet. You know the issue of him having an issue with allegedly taking things that don't belong to him, and more. How about his allegedly assaulting an elderly neighbor?? There was an “investigation” done on it, but nothing was done to him. He should’ve been arrested for it!! Better yet, how about this little goodie. Sargent Aninsman was former Detective Cannon’s supervisor in SVU, so guess who is also responsible for the mishandling of the Walter Meyerele case?? Too bad for her and good for you, that you are so connected, huh Andy?
I Have Just Two Words for You, Andy......

YOU'RE PATHETIC!!

No comments:

Post a Comment