Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 12, 2015

THE ULTIMATE DREAM JOB

I just got home today, and found this information on my doorstep. I confirmed it online, and had to share with all of you. It seems that Bensalem's PAID Fire Service, have their own individual who handles their twitter page, and evidently they were 'tweeting' concerning a serious accident that occurred yesterday, and it appears this was being done as EVERYTHING was taking place.





Are you kidding me?? Bensalem Township's PAID fire Service actually has someone who posts things on this Twitter page, WHILE ON THE JOB??? Don't get me wrong, I am very glad that someone was there to assist those involved in this accident, and to make sure that lives were saved. my issue with this, is that the prospect of this being done by someone in the paid fire service, RIGHT THERE, is very inappropriate and unprofessional. What gets me even more is that they have a radio call sign for this person, "Tweeter 222". IF this is actually the case, then this is a MAJOR waste of out taxpayer $$$$$

No comments:

Post a Comment