Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 31, 2016

MAJOR JERK ALERT!!!!!

 I JUST SAW THIS ON SOMEONE'S FB PAGE, AND NEEDED TO SHARE. APPARENTLY, THERE ARE SOME VERY CRUEL INDIVIDUALS OUT THERE WHO GET THIER JOLLIES OFF OF HURTING ANIMALS, AND OUR VERY OWN BTPD REFUSES TO DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT!!! CHECK THIS OUT BELOW AND SEE FOR YOURSELF JUST HOW HEARTLESS THEY TRULY ARE!!

Hi, I am writing in regards to a horrific incident I was a witness to this afternoon, and I hope that anybody else who may have driven by will stand forward ...and help me.
Today, January 31st 2016 at about 1:30pm on Neshaminy Boulevard in Bensalem, closest to the Ark Apartments entrance / Durham Place - a black Audi driven by two white males dumped their black and white lab/pit mix and slowly drove away laughing. They were watching in their mirror as the dog chased after them. They did not take off, they literally tormented him and drove slow enough to watch, but fast enough to make the dog haul ass chasing. This poor dog was noticeably tired and stressed, running as fast as he could after this car. I pulled over as fast as I could and started to call after the dog but he was a good distance away from me. The car was cruising and the dog was on a mission. After some time, once the car noticed I was following them and another car pulled over as well, the Audi pulled to the shoulder, picked up their dog, and drove off. The other witness shrugged his shoulders at me and drove away as well. It was the saddest thing I've ever seen in my entire life. If only my adrenaline wasn't clouding my brain.. I wish I would have taken a video of the chase and gotten a picture of the car. This is an INSANLY busy area!!! This is a highway! Neshaminy mall is straight ahead and that intersection is even crazier. I am sad at the thought that these people either intended a cruel joke/experiment, but what's worse is I know deep down that they are just going to dump him again where nobody will see. Please everyone, keep your eyes open. I have a feeling we will be seeing a 'lost' dog soon.

DATE: JANUARY 31ST 2016 @ EST. 1:30PM
AREA: NESHAMINY BLVD & DURHAM PLACE. BENSALEM
VEHICLE: BLACK AUDI - CLEAN. TWO WHITE MALES. PA PLATES.
BREED: LAB/PIT MIX (GUESS)
AGE: 1-3 YEARS (GUESS)
COLOR: BLACK WITH A WHITE CHEST. RED COLLAR.

PLEASE SHARE!!!


I AM URGING EVERYONE WHO READS MY BLOG/PAGE AND MAY HAVE SEEN THIS TO FLOOD THE BTPD WITH YOUR PHONE CALLS CONCERNING THIS EVIL ACT. LET THEM KNOW THAT THEY NEED OT START DOING THEIR JOBS AND FIND THESE JERKS, ISNTEAD OF SITTING AT THE WAWA DOING NOTHING!!
 
BTPD SHAME ON YOU!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment