Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 26, 2016

JUST CURIOUS:

Is it appropriate for an election poll worker (especially one who is working the actual voting machines) to ask you if you are voting Democratic or Republican?? Someone did this to me when I went to vote at Lower Middle 4 this AM, and I found it VERY offensive. My response really got his goat, because when I said that I Vote the Bible, he said to read the Old Testament. I responded that I read both. Apparently this guy really doesn't get it!
So to everyone who votes at Polanka Hall, be careful of this poll worker. He's the one next to the voting machines. Above all....
VOTE!!!

2 comments:

  1. Not defending him but I believe he had to know to set the machine correctly since it was only a primary Republicans couldn't vote for a Democrat or vice versa?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete