Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 3, 2016

CAN WE SAY RIDICULOUS??

Hey gang!! You are not going to believe what I saw recently, so I had to show you the ridiculous monstrosity I saw recently.
Imagine going down Street Road coming home from church and seeing this...

 

 When my husband and I saw this, after the initial shock over the size, we thought that maybe Sherriff Lobo decided to get himself an RV, but then I learned that this is a mobile response vehicle that the township bought for themselves. I also learned that...
they've had this monstrosity for years, and used our tax $$$ for this!! Why in the world waste OUR tax $$$$ on something that Bucks County will allow you to use FOR FREE??
It's bad enough to see 222's vehicle used as a wedding prop,

and for even more inappropriate things, but to buy something like this, when the county already provides what is needed, is absolutely unacceptable.

No comments:

Post a Comment