Total Pageviews

Thursday, November 17, 2016

TO 'ANDY'

A REPOST...
THIS IS TO ANDY AND ALL THOSE WHO HAVE HAD THE NERVE TO OPPOSE ME:
...
In all the time I have had this blog I have made one thing VERY clear. I have pursued the guilty ONLY and left the innocent out. I have also endured the juvenile and immature personal attacks of the naysayers, including the ones directed to my spouse on other areas. However in light of certain individuals who now wish to harass both myself and my spouse, via lies and slander, let me make this absolutely clear: As of now, I am claiming what God says in Isaiah 54:17.
“No weapon formed against you shall prosper, And every tongue which rises against you in judgment You shall condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, And their righteousness is from Me,” Says the Lord.”
In short, no matter what you do or say, it will fail, because I am a child of almighty God, and so is my spouse. So just know that your attacks and lies have FAILED, and that in the end…
GOD WINS!!

 
SORRY 'ANDY', BUT ALL OF YOUR LIES AND ATTEMPTS TO INTIMIDATE ME FAILED MISERABLY, BECAUSE THE TRUTH CAME OUT. YOU HAD TWO BTPD DETECTIVES SENT TO ME, TO MAKE FALSE ACCUASATIONS AGAINST ME, AND IT FAILED! TOO BAD!! IN SHORT, ANDY, YOU FAILED, I'M STILL HERE AND MOST OF ALL...
 
GOD HAS WON!

No comments:

Post a Comment