Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 23, 2017

MORE OF AS THE TOWNSHIP CRUMBLES


EVENING GANG!! Sorry it's been a while since I posted on here, but I DO have a life, and I've been taking care of some PERSONAL family business. I just got back from handling some of this business, when I found this bit of information on my door:  

While Bensalem faces a budget shortfall because of Fred's overspending the mayor and Jim Ryan have treated themselves to brand new Ford Expeditions. You didn't notice you say? That's because they employed the age old tactic of getting the same model and and color. But in their defense Bill Cmorey, Twp Manager and John Chaikowski, "Finance Director" needed new hand me downs...

Why does this NOT surprise me? Typical of the township, to allow this irresponsibility to continue. But, then again, we have an egotistical, Machiavellian, arrogant person running this town. I would ask. 'How irresponsible can one get?', but I think we already know!!

No comments:

Post a Comment