Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 6, 2018

HEY LOBO!!!

Get any bad news lately?? I heard that you did, and it's really eating at you. Apparently, someone you tried to dishonor and defame, has been enormously blessed by God, and you can't handle it. In light of this, I thought this verse of Scripture might be of some help.
But if ye will not do so, behold, ye have sinned against the Lord: and be sure your sin will find you out.
Numbers 32:23King James Version (KJV)

In a way Lobo, I actually pity you, and I pray that one day, you will realize your sins, and come to know Christ as Savior. Trust me when I tell you, it will be the best thing to ever occur in your life, and as I said before, I pray that you DO accept Him before it's too late. If you want to know how you can be set free of your sins, check this link out.  http://calvarystp.org/jesus/

If you have ANY questions, and the courage to ask them, you know how to reach me. Otherwise, until you come to know Christ as Savior, and make things right with those you've harmed, God will continue to punish you.

REPENT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment