Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 30, 2018

ANOTHER FUTILE PUBLICITY STUNT THAT AVOIDS THE TRUTH


YOU CANNOT BE SERIOUS!! This is a quote from a famous tennis player, by the name of Jon McEnroe. As I read this article, this very quote came to my mind, and I had to say something on this. My response to this, is the following: Your Majesty, have you have lost all sense of reality?? I am all for doing something about the opioid epidemic, but suing big Pharma is NOT the answer. What about PERSONAL responsibility?? You know, the PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY of the one who is addicted to the ILLEGAL DRUGS to begin with??  I have said this before and will say it again." Let me clue you all in on something. Joey D doesn't are one bit, about the families of those who've died from opioid addiction, but is only doing this to make himself look good." In short, all this is, is another publicity stunt by the mayor of Bensalem, while avoiding the REAL cause of this issue, and that is SIN! Worse yet, I predict that the judge in
this matter, will not only laugh in His Majesty's face, as he dismisses it, but also a HIGH chance that he's going to wind up facing MAJOR legal issues over this, when all these big pharma companies countersue him and the Township!!

No comments:

Post a Comment