Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 20, 2019

WHY AM I NOT SURPRISED

Wow! What a day I had today! I was out accomplishing some very important things, and found this note in I in my car, so I had to share. It contained something VERY shocking, that every citizen of Bensalem needs to know, and if true it's despicable! According to what is alleged in this note, our very own Sheriff Lobo, has the entire B.T.P.D. tied up on ONE case. His latest GF's missing car! Yes, you read this right. Fred 'Sheriff Lobo' Harran, had the entire Bensalem Police Department our looking for a missing/stolen car that belongs to his latest GF!! Talk about irresponsible and selfish!! What about the other victims of crime in this town, who have yet to hear from anyone on their case? In particular, what about the individual I shared with you a while back, whose purse and ALL her belongings in it, were stolen, and NO ONE in the department has done ANYTHING about this, TO HER SATISFACTION??

All I can say is that IF true...

SHAME ON YOU LOBO!! 😡

No comments:

Post a Comment