Total Pageviews

Tuesday, September 24, 2019

IT'S HERE!!!


It's official. The #metoo movement has come to Bensalem, just as I said it would. I read this article, and while it really angered me, I also was not surprised by this, not just because of the person mentioned in this article, but to know that this very thing has been reported to me for years, and now it's coming out! I predict that it will not be the only cop (current or retired) that will be exposed on this, and when it really gets steam, don't be surprised as to who will be next.

#BTPDTOO #POLICETOO #BELIEVETHEM

2 comments:

  1. This is the same policeman who was fired many years ago for peeping into his niece's bedroom while she undressed, but his family of enablers refused to press charges, so he was never charged. He sued the township over his firing, and had to be rehired. I am sure his "mansion" on Century lane was probably brought with the proceeds of his lawsuit (our tax dollars by the way!). And also his fleet of Mercedes cars. Why his wife didn't see the writing on the wall then, and flee is beyond me. Now she is enduring this sort of shame again. By the way his brother in law, Bob Mosley was one of those caught in the scandal a few years back with the Bensalem township School District. Mosley was out of a job, but he kept his state pension (again, taxpayers money!) What a family of losers. Glad Jim & Shirley are not around to see this, they were never the same after the last scandal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heard all about this, and it disgusts me. I have also head of other members of Bensalem's first responders, especially high ranking officials doing despicable acts of debauchery, (Wife Swapping in particular), wrecking other people's marriages, and more so, and these evil people were NEVER held accountable for it. Hopefully DiPaolo will.

    ReplyDelete