Total Pageviews

Friday, October 25, 2019

STRAIGHT FROM THE SOURCE!!

This is a response DIRECTLY from Angela Cacchio, regarding the Republican mailers that have been going out. Please read, and decide for yourself. (P.S. Sorry for the layout. This is something I am trying to resolve. CONSTRUCTIVE help appreciated)

Today I received a mailer paid by the Republican party that was fraught with lies.
I'm a Bensalem born-and-raised mother of two, wife, and teacher who is running for Township Council to ensure our community is a better place to live.
I knew it wasn't going to be easy; I've paid attention, so I knew the mud slinging would come. But what I didn't expect was that sitting Republican elected officials would debase themselves by printing and mailing flat out lies to thousands of residents. So let me set the record straight on this latest mailer from the Councilmen Knowles and Kisselback:
I support the Police. In fact, I support them so much that I will work to make sure they will have the funding they need for the long term.
I'm supportive of the Homeowner's Assistance Grant. In fact, the grant exists because of my running mate: Bryan Allen!
What I don't support are vacant buildings, unsightly blight, unmitigated traffic, scapegoating PennDot, and stagnant services for our families!
If you have any other questions or suggestions, I'm happy to chat and would love to hear your suggestions on what we can do to make this community even better for all of our families!
I am passionate and committed to the residents of Bensalem and when elected, I will work for you. Because our families long term well-being depends on it❤️

1 comment: