Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 30, 2020

TELEPHONE CONVERSATION WITH K.C. TOMLINSON!! GET IN ON THIS TODAY!!!

Just saw this in my e-mail this morning, and I had to share:


Please Join Me for a Telephone Town Hall

This afternoon, Thursday, April 30, I will host a telephone town hall to discuss the issues impacting our state, most specifically the coronavirus pandemic and its impact on our state and community.

My special guest will be County Commissioner Gene DiGirolamo.

Around 4:10 p.m. we’ll be calling you so you can join in the conversation. You can ask a question or simply listen to the discussion.

If you don’t receive an automated call from me asking you to participate in the town hall, you can dial 877-229-8493 and use the ID code 119377 to join the conversation.

I urge you to take part.


I strongly urge you all to call in on this, and not be afraid to ask her and Gene, the IMPORTANT questions that you know need to be asked. Here are some of what I think needs to be asked.

1. What is being done to protect religious freedom for the people of this town/state?

2. Why is Planned Parenthood and other baby killing facilities being allowed to stay open, while people who need IMPORTANT surgeries being held up, because they're considered 'elective'?

3. What are you doing, to prepare for the potential re-infestation of this virus when the fall/winter comes?


DON'T BE AFRAID TO GET THE TRUTH!!! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment