Total Pageviews

Friday, May 15, 2020

K.C. ND TOMMY DO YOUR JOB!!!

I just read this on the Facebook page of Daryl Metcalfe, and I wanted to share this with all of you. Daryl is a PA State Representative for Butler County, and he is doing something that should've been done long ago. Calling for the IMPEACHMENT of Governor Tom Wolf!!
Here is his post below:

This morning I sent a cosponsor memo to the members of the Pennsylvania House of Representatives requesting support of a resolution that I plan to introduce for the IMPEACHMENT of Tom Wolf. He has violated the God given and constitutionally affirmed rights of our citizens! He has caused more harm to the people of Pennsylvania than the virus! He must be stopped!

I am hereby challenging both K.C. and her father, to do the same, and call for this man's IMPEACHMENT!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment