Total Pageviews

Sunday, April 11, 2021

ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!

 https://www.facebook.com/bensalemtwp/videos/157834446231107

All I can say, is are you out of your mind??? Then again, His Majesty has never really cared for doing the right things. Now before all the little Joey D cheerleaders get their panties in a knot, let me make something clear.

The pandemic really changed a lot of things, including the parade not happening last year, and that was not fun. However, all this is to me, is another 'look at me stunt', not only from His Majesty, but also our Sherriff of Nottingham, and I'm NOT buying into it. In short, I am all for getting back to normal, and this is one VERY good way to do this. However, if all your doing this for, is to promote yourself, and to make yourself look good, I WANT NO PART OF IT!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment