Total Pageviews

Monday, May 3, 2021

ARE YOU NUTS WEINTRAUB??

 https://patch.com/pennsylvania/bensalem/s/hjuam/former-bucks-co-deputy-da-pays-back-8k-after-doordash-scandal?utm_source=alert-breakingnews&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=alert


Don't get me wrong here, because I firmly believe in forgiveness, but this is ridiculous!! All he has to do, is pay back $8 grand for theft of time and that's it? Sorry, but I don't think it's appropriate here. Just as David has to answer for his sins involving Bathsheba, Gregg Shore needs to be appropriately held accountable for his actions too. This means that he needs to be arrested, tried, and brought to justice, not 'pay it and go away'!! I was always taught that actions have consequences, even when sin is forgiven, so I for think that more should be done on this.

DO YOUR JOB MATT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment