Total Pageviews

Wednesday, June 2, 2021

JOB POSTING PAGE

 

WHO OUT HERE REALLY WANTS TO WORK!!!

Something burdened my heart today, while my husband and I were out doing errands, and helping fur babies etc., And that is the huge surge of job openings out there, that I don't know if are being taken advantage of properly right now. Right here in my apartment complex for example, they need a lifeguard for our pool, and I'm seeing wawa's everywhere as well as supermarkets, and so many other places that are looking for good quality people, but it doesn't seem like anybody's actually applying. Could it be that they're more satisfied with staying at home collecting such a huge unemployment check, and not work at all? I'm going to post this page, as an area where you can post any job openings that you know about, so that those who really do want to work right now, can find decent jobs. Somebody please prove me wrong, and show me that people in this town, county, state, as well as this country want to work! 


Feel free to post ANY job postings you know about, so that others will know, and can find decent work!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment