Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 24, 2021

MORE ARROGANCE FROM HIS MAJESTY

 http://delawarevalleynews.com/2021/11/23/free-holiday-meals-given-out-in-bensalem-from-harvest-ministries/?fbclid=IwAR2ma-pShOC9zx6FEVu6o0gkvM8867Bkg36I6hMJ-tGaEFLRWJeDi67D_gQ


Well gang, it's that time of year, when we all think of others, and try to make things nicer for those less fortunate through giving them a free Turkey dinner. It's also that time of year, when His Majesty, after doing nothing but lying, grandstanding, and using all of The Dirty tricks that the leftist Democrats do, tries to soothe his conscience, and placate the town, with doing “good deeds”, and making sure that his face is in the paper everywhere!

Now before all you Joey D groupies, get your panties in a bunch, and try to say that I'm against helping others, and that I hate the police, and all other manner of slander, let's get one thing straight. I firmly believe it's important to help others 365 days a year, not just on holidays, but what I can't stand, is someone who does it out of an insincere heart, and a desire to get attention for themselves. I believe that when you do good deeds, you don't broadcast it for everybody to see, but you do them in private. unfortunately His Majesty doesn't get that message, and wants his face plastered all over the newspapers, and the local news. In case anybody is wondering, Matthew 6:1-4 speaks against this type of behavior, and so will I. so if you have an issue with me on this, read this passage of scripture, and get back to me.


No comments:

Post a Comment