Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 2, 2022

SHAPIRO AND YOUR ELECTRIC BILL

 https://fb.watch/eF4Av4jiJz/


Just found this online, and I felt it important to share. I know there are a lot of people out there who are suffering from high electric bills, and other utility bill issues, but seeing this made my blood boil. My husband and I pay for our electricity, even though we live in an apartment complex, and trust me when I tell you our electric bills can be through the roof, especially during the summer. But seeing this, ticks me off, because not only does wolf not care about how things should we run when it comes to electricity, with deregulating fossil fuels, that have been redesigned to be much safer now, but his little minion, Shapiro, it's gonna do the same thing and worse!

This is why we need to make certain Josh Shapiro does not become governor of PA!


No comments:

Post a Comment