Total Pageviews

Saturday, October 1, 2022

HALLELUJAH!!!

 https://patch.com/pennsylvania/bensalem/hurricane-ian-postpones-fall-festival-bensalem-township?utm_term=article-slot-1&utm_source=newsletter-daily&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=newsletter


A WORD OF ADVICE:

Now before all the Joey D cheerleaders, get their panties 

in a bunch, let me stress this. My husband and I are 

praying for all those who have been in the path of Ian and 

have suffered great loss in more ways than one from this. 

It breaks our hearts, to see such devastation, and we pray 

not only for those who lost loved ones, but for those who 

have been traumatized by this. That being said, I have a 

right to say what I'm about to say, because I'm supported 

by the 1st amendment, and what I say is the truth.

Yes, I am rejoicing, that this is not going on today! Why

you ask? Because all this is, is another Joey D look at me 

stunt, so that everybody will sing his praises come 

election time. It's one of his many strong-arm tactics 

towards local businesses, to make himself look good, 

and to put on a show for all the citizens of this town, so 

that they will vote for him, and/or his minions. Sorry, but 

I'm not buying into it your majesty. I'm also going to be 

very grateful, that there will be no fireworks going off that 

will be terrorizing pets, and anyone with PTSD.

No comments:

Post a Comment