Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 23, 2023

DID ANYONE SEE THIS TODAY??

 I'm not sure about any of you guys, but my husband and I watch good day Philadelphia pretty regularly, and we heard something rather surprising as well as humorous, that I'm sure you will know about. We actually heard Mike Jerrick, who's one of the anchors on this morning news show, say that he was going to be the Grand Marshall for Bensalem's Memorial Day Parade. Well, I went Mike's Twitter page, and saw this.




To start with, how on the world did our township manage this? Every year that I've known of this “Joey D look at me parade” Occurring, nothing like this has ever taken place. Could it be, that someone is really desperate for notoriety and attention, and is going to use a local news anchor, to get it? This parade is about genuinely and sincerely honoring those who gave their lives to make sure that we have the freedoms we have, not to get celebrities to draw attention to oneself.

No comments:

Post a Comment