Total Pageviews

Friday, September 8, 2023

BEWARE OF THIS PLACE!!!

https://patch.com/pennsylvania/levittown/bucks-co-dental-group-scammed-elderly-patients-ag

I saw this article just today, and it absolutely blew my mind. I post this, because I happen to have gone to this place twice to have dental care done, and while the care I received was great, the financial billing aspect, I found rather suspect. I especially found its suspect when it involved dealing with credit loan places that they wanted you to deal with, and when I chose one that was semi on my terms, I don't think they liked it.
I just wanna say right now guys, that the dental care I received from this place was fantastic, and they catered to the fact that I am what you would call a dental coward. I am also a huge chicken of needles, and the care I needed involved needles so that I could have teeth removed. I want to make sure that people are aware of places like this, as well as the employees that run these places, so that they can be on their guard against them. I am especially appalled and concerned over the fact that their main victims in this area were senior citizens, and I'm praying that senior citizens will see this, and avoid this place. At least, until they get a new owner operator, and competent and honorable staff.

No comments:

Post a Comment