Total Pageviews

Friday, September 27, 2024

THE TRUTH ABOUT REPUBLICANS FOR HARRIS

 I just saw this on a local Facebook page, and I had to share it. This is someone who did research regarding an ad that's running here in Pennsylvania, of people who are supposed to trump supporters, that are choosing to vote for Harris and Walz. I have seen the ad, and have found it very foul, but when I saw this, and the person who I believe put some careful research into it, I had to share here. Please read this very carefully and pass it on.

https://www.facebook.com/share/p/hxD41zh4mRxvF5LX/?mibextid=xfxF2i

I had a feeling that the people involved in this, were a bunch of phonies, but I didn't realize the extent of it to know that the two people in this ad, are number one paid leftist actors as well as huge contributors to Democrat and leftist causes, show some serious deceit, and I find deeply disturbing. If you have any doubts on this, do the research yourself and you'll find out it's true.

No comments:

Post a Comment