Total Pageviews

Friday, December 17, 2010

JUSTICE PREVAILS!!!

http://www.phillyburbs.com/news/local/courier_times/courier_times_news_details/article/2463/2010/december/17/breaking-marren-found-guilty.html

I gave you all a warning on this you cowardly cronies!! The physical evidence spoke spoke for itself, as well as the victim who was braver than anything. MARREN IS GUILTY!!! You despicable cronies, and even more despicable cops (You KNOW who you are!!) had the nerve to trash the victim, and then me because I took a stand and told the truth!! Relddaslive, Chronicles, Iron Sheik, I really hope and pray that you three (and anyone else who had the nerve to trash me) have now had your eyes opened to the truth, and will REPENT of your own sins.
Otherwise, You'll Face The Same Fate as Marren!!

No comments:

Post a Comment