Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

For The Naysayers

Just so people know, the upper echelon of the township in their infinite and unnecessary fear of this blogger, have been waging a campaign of harassment, either through my getting a phone invite to visit the township building from Fred Harran, unsuccessfully deleting my site(s), written harassment or through false accusations made by cronies such as "Carol", Peter Waitze Holly Fitzgerald Visone, and numerous others. The top false accusation they have been making, is that I am spreading hate/showing hatred towards the Bensalem Police, when this is completely untrue.
I have without a doubt, the utmost respect for the Bensalem PD, and have many individuals in law enforcement/emergency personnel, who are either friends or family members. My problem is with the Upper Echelon itself of the Bensalem PD, and those who are following them either blindly or willingly into wrongdoing. I know of honorable police officers and first responders within the department, people who do their jobs and show honor and integrity on the job and off. People who honor their families, by not subjecting them to fornication/wife swapping, physical or mental abuse. these individuals I  pray for everyday. As for those who don't fit this, I also pray for you as well. I pray for your repentance.
Publish Post
I am here as a humble servant of the Lord to let this town know the truth, and I will not be deterred  from this. if you disagree with what I say,and have proof to show I am incorrect, then SHOW IT TO ME!!  Until then, I will continue to proclaim the truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment