Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

The National Anthem By WWE's Own Lillian Garcia

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=112775905475036

Guys, this is an awesome rendition of our National anthem that I had to share with you. I am a BIG WWE fan, but this woman Lillian Garcia, is an accomplished singer, and has an album out that has done very well. The first time I heard her sing this was 2 days after September 11, 2001, and for me, it was one of many things the Lord used to lift me out of my depression, and make me PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN!
Two days after the tragedies of the 9/11 attacks, WWE Diva Lilian Garcia sang a heart-warming live rendition of The Star-Spangled Banner on WWE SmackDown. 10 years later on Monday Night Raw, she returned to sing the National Anthem once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment