Total Pageviews

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

FOR ALL THE CRONIES, NAYSAYERS, AND HAMAN AND NABAL:

Let me ask you something: Name ONE thing that the mayor and council have done, that has been 100% positive, and COMPLETELY benefited this town?? It's not simply my opinion that taxpayer $$$ are being wasted on things like this, but its a fact. I have told you before, that I have a copy of the township's budget, and its got LOTS of waste in it, especially in the public safety department. How about all those take home cars for example?? What line item did they "adjust" to get those new SUV's for the paid fire department?? I know for a fact that the township is financially "behind the eight ball", because of what I see in the township's budget, and its not good. Don't believe me??? Wait until December, when they announce it.

No comments:

Post a Comment