Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Typical Bucks County "Rethugilican" Tactics

http://www.phillyburbs.com/news/local/courier_times_news/opinion/letters_to_editor/politicking-on-taxpayers-dime/article_a4e2820b-7ef5-5992-b9c4-98a3d067b466.html?success=1#user-comment-area

I'm sorry, but I have to say something, and call this woman on the carpet for this. The Democratic literature that the Bucks County Democrats displayed, had NOTHING stating that they were paid for by tax payer dollars. I believe what she is referring to, was COUNTY GOVERNMENT LITERATURE, and NOT Democratic. I should know, because I was there at the democratic tent, giving out those things, as well as balloons. This woman not only doesn't know what she is talking about, but possibly needs glasses!!

No comments:

Post a Comment