Total Pageviews

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Penn State


Guys,
I had to say something in response to the whole Penn State situation, and it’s really hard for me not to really blow up, because I have personal experience with this issue. To say that I am outraged over this having taken place would be an understatement, and if I were that "Assistant Coach" and saw that travesty, Sandusky would be DEAD, and I would either be in jail, or held as a hero for getting rid of that piece of trash!! Every time I hear of this or any other incident involving the violation of children, I get sick to my stomach, and madder than anything, because to me it’s the ultimate in evil, and despite all the laws out there that are supposed to protect children, IT STILL GOES ON!!! On another level, it also makes me wonder, just what else is being covered up when it comes to Bensalem, its, police and its government officials. I wonder why not one sentence has been put in the newspapers has been issued by “Haman” clearing Union Fire Co.’s good name, and why anyone would be so disrespectful of their spouse, boy/girlfriend, to willingly give them over to another member of the police department sexually. I most of all, wonder why NOTHING has ever been mentioned in the press of this. All I can say, is that sooner or later all the sin of this town will rise up and take all those down who practice this sinful lifestyle, and when it occurs, God will judge this town big time, and it won’t be pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment