Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 20, 2013

THE SOURCE OF REAL CHANGE

This was from a very good friend of mine, who echoes my feelings on the political state we are in today. He also stresses the responsibility that we Christians have as citizens of this great nation, to do our civic duty.

While Societies and Unions are making constitutions, let us win souls. Too often we discuss, and discuss, and discuss, while Satan only laughs in his sleeve. -Charles Spurgeon-

I'll let others argue about politics and matters of this world. I plan to do what Jesus did, and spend my time preaching the good news of The Kingdom. Changed hearts change societies far better than rules and laws. Besides, am fairly certain God won't be pleased with His children if they spent more time "preaching" their favorite political agenda instead of preaching His Holy word.
Let me make one thing abundantly clear. I am in NO WAY saying that Christians are not to vote, but I am saying that we need to make our votes based on God's Word. We need to be willing to take a stand for what is right, even when it isn't popular, practical, or even when your own party rejects you, because of your faith. So I say to BOTH political parties within this town, to be prepared to have your feet held to the fire, and to be exposed when you screw up!!
RESTORE HONOR AND INTEGRITY TO BENSALEM!!

No comments:

Post a Comment