Total Pageviews

Friday, January 11, 2013

TYPICAL PETER WAITZE

Makes false accusations against me, with NOTHING to back it up. Check out this link and see for yourself.
https://www.facebook.com/james.mcginnis/posts/10151228046004163?comment_id=24479759¬if_t=feed_comment_reply
Really stretching things there aren't we Peter. You obviously have no concept of what I was saying, otherwise you would not be writing such slander. So for the sake of diplomacy, I will clarify what I said. First off I said 'they' referring to what Mr. McGinnis had stated in regards to his conversation with the employee at the Appellate Courts. I further related my difficulties with getting the township as well as Harran to give me information I am entitled to UNDER THE LAW, NOT an attempt at character assassination. Never in ANY of this did I use the word 'liar', so you are the one in the wrong. The only thing that you accomplished is making a fool out of yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment