Total Pageviews

Thursday, September 12, 2013

THEY NEVER LEARN!!



In honor of yesterday, I waited till today to post this. Too bad others DIDN'T. Evidently “Sal” STILL isn’t getting it, because if they did, they wouldn’t be saying the further ignorant things they’re saying. This time, “Sal” you really shot yourself in the foot, with these false statements, and your ignorance knows no bounds. Get a load of this:

http://o2.aolcdn.com/dims-shared/dims3/PATCH/quality/82/resize/26x26/http:/hss-prod.hss.aol.com/hss/storage/patch/e0100300ba503a5d4441fa08aa3c3d5b
Sal Panto September 11, 2013 at 08:27 AM
Final thought on this subject Wendy. You try to malign the Bensalem Police for failing to involve the Crisis Intervention Team in order to help determine her identity. What I find truly ironic is the photo you supplied of the Crisis Intervention Team. If you look closely at the photo you would realize the man sitting in the chair to the right is none other than Sergeant Andrew Aninsman, who helped implement the Bucks County CIT, trains all the CIT officers in the County and just so happens to be the Supervisor of the Special Victims Unit which according to the employee at NBC10, was instrumental in helping to locate the family of missing woman. Kinda debunks your whole baseless rant about the Bensalem Police failing to utilize CIT now doesn't it. Wendy you are not trying to do what is best for Bensalem, you are trying to get your 15 minutes of fame at the expense of others. You are not the solution-you are part of the problem. You might want to reach out to the Crisis Intervention Team yourself because based on what I have seen you need serious help.

 “SAL”,
Gee, I must’ve hit the nail on the head with the last one, because you can’t seem to find or make one correct point in this. First off I don’t malign, I TELL THE TRUTH!! I already knew Aninsman was in the C.I.T. pic, and I know things about Sargent Aninsman that will make your hair curl!! How about his allegedly assaulting an elderly neighbor?? There was an “investigation” done on it, but nothing was done to him. He should’ve been arrested for it!! Better yet, how about this little goodie. Sargent Aninsman was former Detective Cannon’s supervisor in SVU, so guess who is also responsible for the mishandling of the Walter Meyerele case?? Guess it pays to be so well connected doesn’t it Andy?? As I said before, NOWHERE within the article in the Patch does it state that ANYONE with C.I.T training was used to help this woman. NO ONE at all!! Even NBC 10 points out that it was their assignment editor, John Taylor who did the main bulk of the work, work the BTPD should’ve done to begin with!! So again what I said is not a “baseless rant”, but THE TRUTH. Nothing De-bunked!! As for your false accusation of my wanting my “15 minutes of fame at the expense of others”, real classy!! I don’t care if I get any fame from this, nor do I want it. What I DO want what is best for Bensalem, and that is a township with a government, and a police force with honor and integrity.

No comments:

Post a Comment