Total Pageviews

Monday, October 20, 2014

The Ultimate in Stupidity


I must’ve been a really good girl this weekend, because my little birdie informed me of something very interesting. Most of all, it was so completely hysterical I couldn’t help but laugh!! Apparently, Lobo is really upset over all the attention he and Kisselback are getting very upset over their being naughty (In more ways than one.), with their township cars. So much so, that Lobo has either allegedly tried to do, or wants to do something so illegal, it really shows he’s stupid.

I learned that Lobo has allegedly tried, or wants to try subpoenaing my phone and computer records, as well as trying to get a federal subpoena for my mail!! Can we say violation of one’s civil rights??  Another interesting thing I learned is that Kisselback was told to stop parking his vehicle in public area(s) in front of the township building, so he can continue getting away with his unlawful use of his township issued SUV. Like this is going to work??

 Let me say this to Lobo, Kisselback, and EVERY high ranking official in this township. I may not know of all you doing this, but there IS one person who does know, and that is ALMIGHTY GOD!! You may think you’re getting away with this, but God says otherwise, and if He chooses to use me to expose you then I allow Him to. Most of all, you WILL either answer to the law, or to God Himself, so I hope you REPENT before it’s too late.

1 comment: