Total Pageviews

Friday, October 10, 2014

THEY NEVER LEARN!!


I just got in a little bit ago, and was welcomed not only by my “little angel”, but a small note at my door. I guess my little birdie had something interesting for me, so I read it. Opened it up, and “Surprise” it’s about the further antics of 222! After reading this, I decided that all of you should know that 222 is now back to their little games, and need to be called out on it.

According to my little birdie, between 10AM and 11AM, this person caught red handed, both Special Service 222 and Engine 222 parked in the rear of Nottingham fire Company!! From what I understand of this, it’s a MAJOR no no, but they evidently think they can get away with it. I personally have seen this occur before, and when it was brought up, I got harassed, (Of course it didn’t work!) and I had to call the BTPD over it. Of course nothing was ever done about it! Now they think they can resume this like nothing ever happened.

WHEN WILL THEY EVER LEARN!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment