Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 25, 2015

THE BEST REVENGE???

http://gps-gracepowerstrength.blogspot.com/2015/08/the-narcissistic-sociopath-best-revenge.html

This was a very interesting item I found on the issue of how to not only get over a narcissist/sociopath, but how to have real revenge. Now I know that you may be thinking "What in the world is Wendy talking about, wanting revenge on anyone?", but I firmly believe not in revenge in man's sense, but in God's justice, which to me is the BEST RVENGE there is.
I continue to encourage those who are being victimized by an abusive spouse, to stand up for yourself, do not be afraid to leave that evil person behind, and become the true person of beauty that God intended you to be.  stand tall in Christ, and know that you can be ALL He's designed you to be!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment