Total Pageviews

Monday, October 26, 2015

TRUE HOPE FOR THOSE WHO SEEK IT

 This is a repeat posting of something I find important for ALL to know.
It seems that there are those who FALSELY believe that I hate law enforcement, when that is clearly untrue. I say what I say, because it is FACT, and to warn this town as to the ungodly people who are corrupting the BTPD with their sinful conduct. I truly care about your eternal soul, and don’t want to see you spend and eternity in Hell, when you can be redeemed and live f
orever in Heaven with Jesus. I know that there are honorable first responders out there, and I applaud you for doing your job both ON and OFF duty. That means respecting your wives/girlfriends, and family, by staying faithful to them, and NOT using them as punching bags, or sexual objects for your buddies or your bosses. For those that do NOT do this, I give you a warning. Like the previous posts I have made, I make this VERY clear, you are NOT a man, but a little boy/coward, so you have the choice of either repenting, and turning from this sin, or face God’s judgment. I offer hope to EVERYONE who is reading this, and this hope is Jesus Christ.
Only Christ can save you (John 14:6), and no one else. This is YOUR opportunity to receive the GREATEST gift known to man, and that is salvation through the name of Jesus!! He stands at the door of your heart ready, willing, and able to come in.... Here is something to show you how you can be saved. Pray this prayer with sincerity, and Jesus WILL save you.
“Dear Lord Jesus,

I know I am a sinner, and I ask for your forgiveness. I believe you died for my sins and rose from the dead. I trust and follow you as my Lord and Savior. Guide my life and help me to do your will.
In your name, Amen.”
http://peacewithgod.net/mobile/
The question is, will you let Him in today?? Call on His name, and ask Jesus to save you TODAY, before it's too late!!

No comments:

Post a Comment