Total Pageviews

Friday, October 9, 2015

WELL, WELL, WELL!!!

http://6abc.com/news/bensalem-firefighter-charged-in-assault-of-teen/1017388/
I found it rather telling, to see how Sherriff Lobo felt it necessary to state that the Mr. McMichaels was a volunteer firefighter with Cornwells Fire Company. Could it be that Lobo has now put this fire company in the same category as union Fire Company once was?? Could it be, that the high ranking officials of Cornwells, took a stand concerning its former chief and their relatives after they disgraced themselves with their criminal actions?? I especially noticed, that this former fire chief who was accused of allegedly pulling and Anthony Weiner, is now a member of 222. I guess it truly DOES pay to be connected!!
If I were this fire department, I would be very much on guard, where Lobo is concerned, because I suspect that he's about to do to you, what he unsuccessfully tried to do with Union. I hope I'm wrong, but I have a feeling that this little bit of info given to 6ABC, is just a small step in his plan to do away with you . Of course, this pretty much is par for the course, since your fire company went along with the attempt to shut Union Fire Company down.

No comments:

Post a Comment