Total Pageviews

Monday, February 8, 2016

GET A LOAD OF THIS!!!

I guess the township isn't done lying to us on this EIT, so they're holding a so called 'town hall meeting' to shove even more lies down out throats. Check out the e-mail I received on this below, and see what I mean.
Bensalem Town Hall Meeting February 17th
Questions about Bensalem's EIT?
Bensalem Township to host a Town Hall Meeting to answer questions and provide information regarding the implementation of the 1% Earned Income Tax.
Meeting will be held on Wednesday, February 17, 2016 at the Cornwells Fire House-2049 Bristol Pike (Maltese Room) from 6:00 to 8:00 P.M.
If I were all of you, I would attend this, and continue to make your objections heard. Those who live in apartment complexes, rent, etc. GO TO THIS!! The sheeple in this town are maligning you and making you the scapegoat for this, and you have EVERY right to protest this.
REMEMBER THIS DATE AND BE THERE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment