Total Pageviews

Sunday, September 11, 2016

MORE FROM THE IGNORANT

 Check out the latest from the ignorant one who calls themselves 'BazingaBensalem'. They have NO legit facts to show I'm incorrect, so they make immature attacks against my physical appearance, plus false accusations.
 
Bazinga BenzalemSeptember 11, 2016 at 3:00 PM
...
Referring to your butt due to pure laziness, not the immense size. My comment had nothing to do with any of the drivel that you have referred to once again, my comment was made because you celebrate the fact that DUIs were lost on a b.s. technicality because your so brainwashed by your hatred of first responders. You're a sad woman.

It's clear to me that they took insult lessons from Donald Trump, and they have no courage to boot. I celebrate NOTHING Bazinga, nor do I show ANY glee in SCOTUS's recent ruling. My sole aim, is to make certain that DUI perpetrators are dealt with LEGALLY. BTW...
I take it you're calling two state representatives, the US Supreme Court, as well as our 'wonderful' PSD 'retarded'??

TRY AGAIN!!

No comments:

Post a Comment