Total Pageviews

Tuesday, July 11, 2017

SAY WHAT!!!

https://patch.com/pennsylvania/bensalem/s/g6c7j/missing-bucks-county-men-cosmo-dinardo-person-of-interest-released-on-bail 

LET ME 1ST SAY THAT THIS IS NOT IN ANY WAY TO DIMINISH THE PLIGHT OF THE FAMILIES OF THESE 4 MEN. I so feel for these families, and have been praying for them. I am VERY concerned for their safety, and I pray that they are found alive. Most of all, I pray that God's will is done in this!
However, something is REALLY wrong with this!! Weintraub, should've insisted on NO BAIL!! I am also still VERY concerned with the fact that this 1st gun charge was dismissed, and I just learned WHO the judge was that did so. I guess that leaves just 2 questions to ask....
1. Why were the gun charges dismissed against Mr. DiNardo?
2. Why didn't the BTPD IMMEDIATELY RE-FILE??

No comments:

Post a Comment