Total Pageviews

Saturday, July 29, 2017

YES, WHERE IS THE OUTRAGE??

THIS WAS WRITTEN BY SOMEONE ON A FB PAGE ABOUT COSMO DINARDO, AND I HAD TO SHARE. APPARENTLY, SOMEONE IS ASKING SOME SERIOUS AND VALID QUESTIONS, AND IT'S TIME THEY GET ASKED.
I've said this before, but I do believe he may have gotten special treatment by the police involving the gun. My problem is where is all the outrage at the BTPD or the mayor?? Where is their responsibility in all this? They would be the true enablers because their job is to protect and serve all, NOT just the rich. I can understand parents trying to cover for their son. But if the police have had 40 run ins with this thug, and he only had one arrest, who's fault is that. There could be the chance that had they done their job maybe CD would have been in jail somewhere instead of in the street killing kids.


AFTER READING THIS, I HAVE TO SAY THAT THIS PERSON HIT THE NAIL ON THE HEAD, AND IT NEEDS TO BE ASKED.
GOT ANYTHING TO SAY YOUR MAJESTY & LOBO??

No comments:

Post a Comment