Total Pageviews

Monday, November 4, 2019

KEEP SPREADING THE LIES YOUR MAJESTY

This man NEVER seems to learn does he?? This was sent to me on Facebook, and I had to share. His Majesty is still sticking to the same LIES, and he's hoping that you're too enveloped in the Joey D kool-aid to ask questions and look for the truth yourself. Check this recent election letter he sent out, and see what I mean.





I guess His Majesty thinks, that if he keeps repeating the same LIE, that we'll believe it. He thinks that we're all too dumb to see through this, and that we'll believe EVERY word he says! I also really love how he pitches a fit over being sued, and being told that he did something WRONG and being held accountable for it. Save the  histrionics and the hissy fits Your Majesty, because we the people of this town are NOT falling for it!! Most of all, remember what I've been saying time and time again Your Majesty....

BE SURE YOUR SIN WILL FIND YOU OUT!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment