Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 5, 2019

MORE FEAR MONGERING AND LIES AT THE POLLS!!

This just came to me from a friend who was at their polling place this morning to vote. When my friend told me of this, I had to share ASAP, so others will know that this is going on here in Bensalem, and what you can do on this.

Fought my way through the “Pamphlet People” until I was stopped by a man who asked me to keep my community safe by voting for his candidates
I asked him how his candidates are going to keep us safe?
He stared at me and replied; “by doing what they are doing”. I asked what they were doing to keep us safe.
He replied; “have a good day sir” 
Really?!!!  
  

Holy cow!!! Now before you say that this is the Dems doing this, let me give you a reality check. IT WAS A REPUBLICAN POLL WORKER!! even scarier, is that this also happened to my husband and I, and again it was a REPUBLICAN poll worker! I really was impressed by this person's response to this intrusion on their privacy, by asking some rather intelligent questions of the poll worker. I really loved how this person called the poll worker out for parroting His Majesty's talking points, and NOT taking the time to see if what His Majesty is saying, is the truth. Most of all, This person even confronted a certain councilman, with the SAME questions, and this person wasn't able to answer them in an HONEST fashion!! I also learned that at this person's polling place, there was election literature in the vicinity of the voting booths, which is a HUGE no no!! 
In short, this intelligent person EXPOSED His Majesty and his puppet  council for what they are. Fear mongers, and outright LIARS!! All this took place in front of LOTS of people, and it REALLY got attention. 

This is just a heads up to EVERY voter in Bensalem, to not allow these people, no matter what party they are, to do this to you. Also, don't buy into fear mongering that the Bensalem GOP is putting out, but research and think for yourself.

#VOTETHERATSOUTOFBENSALEM!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment