Total Pageviews

Friday, October 15, 2021

BEST FOR BENSALEM MY BEHIND!!!

Just got this laughable piece of mail yesterday oh, and I had to say something about it. Apparently Joey Dee and his little puppet minions, are now using this little catch phrase of best for Bensalem, and let me tell you it's a pack of Lies! 
Aside from the fact that the mayor has a lot of skeletons in his closet, he's also been spending money like a drunken sailor on Shore leave, and it's affecting the township greatly. I have heard from numerous people in this town, how much they're having to pay in increased water usage, sewage costs, and garbage collection, as well as the EIT tax, which as far asmany are concerned, makes it a tax increase, andthat is a SERIOUS issue. My biggest question to incumbent puppet Joe Pilleri, is "What SPECIFICALLY have you done for this town?" I'm not talking about all the votes that you cast in favor of his Majesty's outrageous spending, but I'm talking about what have you specifically done on your own to benefit this town? I also have a really good question for the two female candidates who are running for office. What makes you think that Joey D's going to respect you? What makes you think that you are going to have any kind of voice in Council, when all you're going to be is his little rubber stamp puppet?

No comments:

Post a Comment